2/8
Individual Meetings
12 Cameron
1225 Wolf
1250 Carlson
115 White
140 Cash
205 Tingle
2/10
Hello 2/10 Individual Meetings,
We are behind because of the unexpected morning snow dusting the other day. I am sure all of you enjoyed the day off as I did but we need to attempt to catch up. I cannot afford to put any of the other student meetings behind so I am requesting that we have an email interchange about your most recent work that you were going to show me on 2/10.
I would like each of you to email me a new image you are working on, an explanation of your thoughts on how your work is progressing this semester, your 5 goals, and any specific question you have in regards to your artwork or the image. Please send this to me by 10 am on monday 2/15.
Looking forward to your emails.
2/10
12 Crooks
1225 Sussman
1250 D'Eugenio
115 Selbe
140 Davis
205 Meier
2/15
I would like everyone to attend this amazing lecture hosted by the VCU Sculpture. Class will not be held but I will be more than happy to meet students after the lecture you want. This lecture will be well attended so make sure you get there extra early ... maybe 11AM.
Paul Pfeiffer Lecture
Monday, February 15 at 12:15 pm in the Commons Theater
2/16________________________________________________________________________________
Mandatory Attendance -- ASAP ask professors in other departments to be excused for this
Department of
Photography and Film
Visiting Artist Lecture:
Hank Willis Thomas
February 16, 2:30 PM
Commons Theater
2/17________________________________________________________________________________
Panel Meetings
All students should attend class to hold Panel Meeting while Individual Meetings take place
Individual Meetings
12 Hobson
1225 Mannion
1250 Lewis
1:15 Erin Robertson

No comments:
Post a Comment